The Library provides access to all sorts of information resources to support your learning and research. You can search all of our collections through the Library Catalogue, or learn more about different types of information resources below.
- Using the Library
Find your way
Find out about what Library services you can avail of, take our 360 degree Library tour and navigate your way around the Library. Each section includes a description of services available and allows you to become familiar with the Library before you visit us.
- We Can Help
We're here to help
Library staff provide support, help, and training to enable you to get to grips with the literature of your subject and the Library's resources.
- Digital Scholarship
The Library welcomes opportunities to advance our Digital Scholarship. Our areas of contribution include content, technology, infrastructure, partnership and the practice-based expertise in our team.
- Open Scholarship
The Library supports the practice of research, education and knowledge exchange to enable open collaboration and learning.
There are multiple ways to contact us;
- Real time response via our Online chat service during service hours
- Raise a service ticket in our Service Desk Ticketing System
- Phone us on 091 49 3399 during service hours
- Campus Library:
- James Hardiman Library is adjacent to the main concourse, (building 12 on map),
- Off campus Libraries:
- Clinical Science Library, located on the basement level of the Clinical Science Institute (building 1 on map)
- Shannon College Library is located on the 2nd floor of the main Shannon College of Hotel Management building, Shannon International Airport, Co. Clare