- My Library Account
The Library provides access to books, electronic resources, archives, special collections, and more to support your learning and research.
The Library is committed to supporting your research needs with expert guidance and resources.
- Academic Skills Service for Students
- Academic Writing Centre
- Assistive Technology Area
- Borrowing Limits, Lost Books & Fines
- Digital Literacy
- Equipment & More
- Group Study Rooms
- Library & IT Service Desk
- MakerSpace for Students
- Past Exam Papers
- Photocopying & Printing
- Shannon College Library
- Study Spaces
- Using Other Libraries
The Library has all the resources and supports you need to be successful in your studies at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Whether you're just starting your studies or working on your final project, we're here to help.
We are here to help lecturers and academic staff deliver quality teaching and support their students' success.
- Workshops & Events
Policies & Guidelines
Policies & Guidelines
The Library's policies inform the students and staff of the University what they can expect from Library services and collections. They inform our decision making in terms of building the collection and how we offer our services.
Please use the links below to get information on specific Library policies, including our Customer Charter.
All P&Ps in use across the University are available through the P&P Repository.
- QA237 Open Access to Research Outputs Policy
- QA400 Data Protection Policy
- QA509 Research Data Management Policy
- QA801 Library Code of Conduct
- QA802 Collections Strategy
- QA803 Library Customer Charter
- QA804 Donations Policy
- QA805 E-Resources Usage Policy
- QA807 Exhibiting at the Hardiman Research Building
- QA808 Library Complaints Procedure
- QA810 Noise & Mobile Phone Policy
- QA811 Children Accompanying Registered Library Users
- QA814 Study Break Policy
- QA815 Long-Term Print Journal
- QA816 Borrowing & Fines
- QA817 Library Laptop Loan Scheme
- QA818 Library Open Press Takedown Policy
- QA819 Archival Collections Acquisition Policy
- QA820 Self-Service Charging Lockers Policy
- QA821 Digital Preservation Policy
- QA822 Accessing The Library
- Work Experience & Employment Opportunities
- Lost & Found Guidelines