The Library provides access to all sorts of information resources to support your learning and research. You can search all of our collections through the Library Catalogue, or learn more about different types of information resources below.
- Using the Library
Find your way
Find out about what Library services you can avail of, take our 360 degree Library tour and navigate your way around the Library. Each section includes a description of services available and allows you to become familiar with the Library before you visit us.
- We Can Help
We're here to help
Library staff provide support, help, and training to enable you to get to grips with the literature of your subject and the Library's resources.
- Digital Scholarship
The Library welcomes opportunities to advance our Digital Scholarship. Our areas of contribution include content, technology, infrastructure, partnership and the practice-based expertise in our team.
- Open Scholarship
The Library supports the practice of research, education and knowledge exchange to enable open collaboration and learning.
Photocopying & Printing
Information on photocopying and printing on paper is available below while details on our 3D printing service is available from the MakerSpace.
You will need to put credit on your Print Credit Account to use the multi-function printers.
To credit your print account:
- Use cash to top up at the kiosk on the ground floor of the Library (in the area just beside the Library and IT Service Desk).
- Or purchase credit online using debit or credit cards
For more information, check the ISS Multi-Function Printer page.
For External Users
- You only have access to the photocopying option on these printers
- You need to purchase a Print Card from the Library & IT Service Desk in the library foyer
- Each card costs €5 which includes €1 for photocopying/printing
- The card can be topped up using the cash kiosk located beside the printers
How to print from your personal laptop over wifi
In order to print from your personal laptop to the campus printers over wifi you first need to install the wifi printing package and follow the instrructions available from Information Solutions and Services.
Podium Floor/Ground Floor:
- 2 Black and White printers and 1 Colour printer located in the print room near the rear stairs.
- 3 Black and White printers and 1 Colour printer located in the print room near the Library & IT Service Desk.
- 2 Black and White printers and 1 Colour printer are located in the print room near the rear stairs.
- 3 Black and White printers are located in the print room near the rear stairs
- 1 Black and White printer on the Ground Floor
Medical library (located in UCHG):
- 1 Colour printer on the Ground Floor